The Anne Tanenbaum Centre for Jewish Studies collaborates with a number of academic units at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
As part of the Centre's undergraduate program, students can take courses with signficant Jewish Studies content offered by collaborating units to count toward their Jewish Studies program requirements. The eligible courses from collaborating unites are compiled into an "Undergraduate Course Handbook" in late Spring of each year.
For the Centre's graduate programs (MA & PhD), students are admitted to one of the collaborating departments below and can complete a Collaborative Degree in Jewish Studies. If you are a graduate student and you are interested in doing a Collaborative Degree in Jewish Studies but do not see your program listed, please contact ATCJS Graduate Administrator, Galina Vaisman (firstname.lastname@example.org), to discuss your options. For more information on the Granovsky-Gluskin Graduate Collaborative Programs, please visit our page for Graduate Studies.
- Department of Anthropology
- Department of Art History
- Department of Classics
- Centre for Comparative Literature
- Centre for Diaspora & Transnational Studies
- Centre for Drama, Theatre & Performance Studies
- Department of English
- Centre for European, Russian & Eurasian Studies
- Department of Geography and Planning
- Department of Germanic Languages & Literatures
- Department of History
- Faculty of Information
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Music
- Centre for Medieval Studies
- Department of Near & Middle Eastern Civilizations
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Political Science
- Department for the Study of Religion
- Department of Slavic Languages & Literatures
- Department of Sociology