Application to the Collaborative Programs
- Students apply to a home department (one of the collaborating units listed below).
- When applying, students should select the Jewish Studies program as a collaborative program option.
- Once admitted to the home department,* students should contact the Centre in order to formalize their admission to our graduate program.
* Students may join the Collaborative Program at any point during their graduate studies, though it is preferable that students join in the first year of their studies.
Degree Granting Units Collaborating with the Anne Tanenbaum Centre for Jewish Studies at the Graduate Levels:
- Department of Anthropology
- Department of Art
- Department of Classics
- Centre for Comparative Literature
- Centre for Drama, Theatre, and Performance Studies
- Department of English
- Centre for European, Russian, and Eurasian Studies
- Department of Geography and Planning
- Department of Germanic Languages and Literatures
- Department of History
- Information Studies
- Faculty of Law
- Department of Linguistics
- Centre for Medieval Studies
- Museum Studies
- Faculty of Music
- Department of Near and Middle Eastern Civilizations
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Political Science
- Department for the Study of Religion
- Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
- Department of Sociology
- Women and Gender Studies Institute